Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Motorbike Driver Backrest

Art Post - Part 2

With a little delay (I-Net was not yesterday) is now Part 2 of the kind of post . As I said there are color images that could not easily fitted to the sketches (I take great care that my blog is a little ansähnlich. Well, who does not already won .... so let this sentence morning as nonsense * lol *) . knows

The first picture you have. or you know the previous version. I got it for the Manga talent revised and now I'm really happy (although I will not win) . I am particularly proud was the kimono of pure hand-drawn . Nothing with forms stamped, neeeeiiin, each sample was drawn with great attention (and curse * cough *) . The hair I like very much and I hope that now the legs look a little better.


From TheABchan

If the old version for comparison will look best click here

Next, I have here a picture that all the P rogram Illustrator developed is capable of. It should initially be used only for training purposes, because as a graphic designer and illustrator quite common needs. And how to practice the best or most? In the one combines it with what one likes. I find that it is not seemed sooo bad. What do you think?



Sun and now the last image. It was requested by my school friend Chibi Chibi and they should also receive. The photo shows "TheAbchan" and "Hannichi" . Let's fight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment