Sunday, September 19, 2010

Oil Instead Of Shortening Equivalent

shopping? What was the same?

Is ne felt eternity ago that I was the last time on shopping. I'm also somehow never do this because I work during the week and on Saturday I ride and since then I have no desire more, more quickly to stress in the city. On Thursday I got but my remaining energy, which remained after the work is scraped and I've fallen into the evening sale . Jo, and I've grabbed me:
As Gal-mode is a fan of of course now required to buy something with leopard print . In each Gal-style booklet provides you with what leo, like here in the current issue Ranzuki .





















The sweatshirt from New York feels super soft and is perfect for the coming cold winter days ( ^ ∇ ^ ) .






















odds and ends at a shopping trip may not be missing. The earrings are to be seen, are SIX and the two hair bands from Claire's and oh wonder what it actually came from MAC with \\ to home (^_^)/ .

The new Super Slick Eye Liner were presented with the Fabulous Felines LE and remain in the normal range. So, you have no stress to get you the 9 beautiful colors gradually. The liners keep incredibly well and can be very precise auftragen.Ne detailed review there here at Karrie read.














First, I've decided to buy the Pure Color Show because it just looks too awesome. "It is not gold that glitters" it says, but in the liner, it could be but actually mean. I like it until now not seen.

The would already be back from me. Who wants to see the clothes still on the living object can do in nem comment. I then try to do with my old digicam total pobligen and a few pictures (gnahhhh * * I want a new cam !!!!) .

0 comments:

Post a Comment