Sunday, September 12, 2010

Pomeranians Hair Turning Black

the 4 elements - earth







Next tutorial will be the make-up series. Today, the earth turn. I'm looking for nice earthy (höhöhö, word play you, you noticed?) chosen colors. This I wanted to avoid that all the green stands out too hard. Therefore, I have a black base used , the colors still takes something back. Much more to this AMU it also can not say ....

Next weekend there will be no tutorial, since the manga meeting (come on now anyone?) in Basel takes place and I have to do else. I hope you have understanding, and then rejoice in the last issue of the series.






































Click here to the other elements:
> fire

(search: MAC Blackground Pain Pot, MAC Old Gold pigment MAC spiritualizers pigment, MAC Juxt e / s MAC Vanilla e / s MAC Twinks e / s MAC Guess "R" e / s , MAC Glitter Eye Liner Embronze, Urban Decay 24 / 7 Eye Liner in graffiti, Essence Mascara No Limits)

0 comments:

Post a Comment