Sunday, March 6, 2011

Can You Do Boxing In Ymca

Chief question

Who's the boss?

Apply to excessive macho posturing boss has not even one of the top skaters Lenin shelves in hardware, you just totally left in the first compartment of the second series. Alas, if I could put my fabric box new items ...

from the fabrics that cover the floor for days, is actually created something.

A Buttercup bag and a mini-Gretelies in a wonderful retro style - I love the green stuff and think he would fit in beautifully with Mad Man ;-)


A second mini-Gretelies for my great niece birthday is finished.

is the age of 7, it certainly has a lot of treasures that you want to retain your in such a small bag.
Little Big immediately recognized that the purple flower fabric was used for her Christmas cushion. Very clever.

I wish you a flowery start to the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment