Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Josh Hutcherson Nu Boxer

cloth model

My dear colleague Petra is out and as a cloth model available, because not always the favorite man has time and inclination to take pictures of the knitted parts or let us say, to photograph them patiently. Kuestensocke woman has her own views of what a useful Photo for the blog is and that is not always compatible with the views of the man's favorite, so I really like my "cloth model" fall back.


return for their help and patience I have knitted her a scarf. In icy light green, almost blue-green.


After the scarf was unpacked from the wrapping paper, photograph it went to the.


If that pattern sounds familiar .... not mistaken. I knitted a scarf for the lace pattern from the cloth Kouyou , because I knit scarves across much rather than long.

I had 245 Stitches on the needle, the first 20 rows were knitted in seed stitch, then the entire batch of Lace-Kouyou and again the rows 1-16 of the pattern.

The facts:
wool 90% alpaca, 10% merino wool, very soft from the wool-like gr 600m/100
pin: No. 4
consumption: 60 g thus 360 meters
Pattern: Kouyou , slightly modified
Dimensions: 170 cm long and 30 cm wide

The scarf is loosely is beautiful, wonderfully soft and my colleague has taken it not on the day ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment