Sunday, October 10, 2010

1980's Inflatable Baby Walker

Two AMU's for fall

Even on my eyelids the autumn collection (* lol * sounds like that) kept . What exactly is the current autumn colors (which adjusts the default color of the season or just totally trendy is I think anyway) I do not know, but for me it is currently brown, gray and purple hues. Accordingly, I made up last week and discovered the following came out:


The color "Hepcat" is mad pretty and matches with brown eyes . Unfortunately, I forget time and again that I'm so dusty and, unfortunately, always something * cough * I'm way in the "purple" AMU the new Super Slick Eye Liner used and must say that I have a small was a little disappointed. Not the color but by the impact. The liner has a little burnt and unfortunately a little longer. But hey, who wants to be sc Hoen, must suffer (¯~¯;).

Now even to something else. You know all now, the "chan-TheAB" a manga figure. Yes and has a very dear classmate me drawn here:










































Is not she sweet scary? TheAB as Chibi-chan! !!!!! I was so happy when I saw her and am even now. The nice lady also has a blog which I gene au now Link (* ≧ ▽ ≦) .
course should also make you give me a drawing of the AB-chan, if it grabs you as something to make. I am in any case of any drawing, and they also get an honorary post!

(search: MAC Hepcat e / s MAC Twinks e / s MAC Texture e / s MAC Vanilla e / s MAC Miss Fortune Pearlglide Eye Liner, MAC Pure show super slick Eye Liner, MAC Her Glitz Glitter Eye Liner Essence Multi Action Mascara, MAC Silverstroke fluid liner, MAC Electra e / s MAC Knight Divine e / s MAC White Frost e / s)

0 comments:

Post a Comment