Sunday, October 3, 2010

Brazilian Wax Explicit Demo

lottery winnings release

Yes really should today still the video to come .. .. really.
I did this video yesterday turned with pride because I had to really create a lot of time and feel a great look. Today I wanted to edit the video then use iMovie on the MacBook from my sister, until she told me that she is present and has (come now) the next 2 weeks will not go home ( x_x) Neiiiiin, the fate of one who means well by me !!!!! Now I have me such trouble to make the final video of the make-up series and change it but now I can not finish * * heuuul
Well, unfortunately I can not because no matter how hard I nerve .....

we come to halt what more pleasing, at least for you (^_^*), namely the lottery resolution!
winner is * drumroll *

PeachTreeBlossom

And to me that everyone thinks also, here are a Beweisbildchen:












So, now I just need an address so I know where I need to send the pretty glitter. PeachTreeBlossom, write me a mail at best. My e-mail address can be found under Contact!

this would be it for now again. I'm writing from now until next time! Tschüüü üüssi ~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment