Sunday, October 17, 2010

When Should I Take A Pregnancy Test After Ivf

The 4 Elements - Air








* shudder * it's so cold at you? I feel we have slipped from summer directly into the cold and wet winter (>_\u0026lt;). Only the colored leaves can suspect that actually fall would have to be .....
Anyway, here is finally the AMU last series and thus the last element of air . Air itself does not have a color, because air is transparent and not really tangible, like the other elements. Therefore I made a very personal interpretation. with as light and cheerful eyeshadow colors I have tried to capture the lightness of the air. I hope that I succeeded. Enjoy the video and photos!




Click here for the other elements:
> fire

(search: Kryolan White Aqua Color, MAC White Frost e / s MAC pigment Abou Lark, muse no.92 e / s MAC Cornflower pigment, MAC Beautiful Iris e / s MAC Fascinating Eye Kohl, Essence Multi Action Mascara, MAC Brow Set in Clear) has

0 comments:

Post a Comment