Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Personal Experience Of Laparotomy

writing skills 2 and Bla, Bla, Bla

Uahhh is that once a title .... Heraeus * * If we are serious again!

've ever long time ago so I'll my first writing shown and already announced the 2nd. Joa and now it's finally finished. I did not always work to time it because I helped other projects and even the one-company course (also known as ÜK) had to visit .

I may now not so much to talk about the development, because I'm about the same procedure as in the first script. The only thing that has come again to the fact that I have not yet developed a few small letters it. So here it is:

(Click on pictures to enlarge ne!)

order for this post also gets some sense, I thought to myself that I ask you what you want to know about the ever so graphics theory and the work on the operation etc.. It's best to leave here with the comments ne question / suggestion or whatever, or asks me a question at Formespring * advertising for my page *

like this and so the whole thing now also gets a little pep is it catchy songs a few of Perfume. Have a nice Day!



0 comments:

Post a Comment