Saturday, December 25, 2010

Beatles White Album Differences

photo.

[December 25 - Photo - a present to yourself

Sift through all the photos of you from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where, and what it reveals about you best.]


2010 had I just taken 5,000 photos. guess, how many of them I'm seeing.

to eight.


there were certainly many moments in which a picture of me more than thousand words would have been worth, but there are no means of each of these moments a photo. (Makes me not so sad, because the less it is a photo of it, the more I was in this moment, and so much to be in a moment that one does not think to take a photo to put it behind own heart to say, perhaps again what about the intensity of the moment.) are

but such a photo there after all.




a blurred mirror shot from the evening of the 26th june 2010 just before midnight in our bathroom, just before I shower. the shadow in my face are remnants of dried blood and mucus and sweat, which had about two hours before that I spent trying to kiss the head of the newly born son. I was just mom of two grown children and I think I had rarely been so proud and so happy in this moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment