Thursday, December 30, 2010

Can I Put Peroxide On Herpes

defining moment.

[December 29 - Defining Moment Describe a defining moment or series of events that has affected your life this year.]

it was this year during the time shortly before the birth of the little son, son some nasty moments between me and the big ones. I was the end of pregnancy brought out physically and mentally extreme, the man was professionally so involved that he extended periods of time often in succession up to 24 hours at the office, was rarely there were less than 15 and he showed me at home only little relief. the vast majority of the time I have handled it very well and it even managed to make even this strenuous time for the son too good. also this time I meant when I wrote, I could endure more than I like.
but it was also during this time some few, very difficult moments where I with my strength so so in the end was that I no longer could muster great patience for the son he needed. moments in which I learned that violence, if they have been through that, unfortunately, very deeply rooted in the remains. moments in which I was a mother that I would never be back. so nobody thinks anything wrong: I have my child never beaten him, or otherwise restrained themselves. never. but there were seconds in which I was able to prevent just barely. these were moments when I realized that something is in me, I have since not want to. Since then, I am working on nonviolent communication, I read about this and train and it always works better. a topic that I will surely be dealt with in 2011,.

0 comments:

Post a Comment