Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sleeping On A Sunfish Sailboat

friendship.

[Friendship. How has a friend or you changed your perspective on the world this year? Was this gradual change, or a sudden burst?]

because I can think of three people at once to one.
brother to one of kinship and the underground wires to Berlin to join me and him. is in the last years our friendship and the contact with one another again grown more intense, and we have noticed that we are important for each other and this is a very nice feeling. this year he and his pregnant girlfriend and I may borrow baby clothes, send care packages, girls knit things, and totally great find that I now have a mother and pregnant with a little experience I had. I can tell from this experience, answer questions and give tips and the two are still still like us.

then there is ramona I know now good for one year. in 2010 we have continuously taken more often more done together, each know each other better. it has provided me with many of their live show visible and very inspired and encouraged in my approach to certain things. the things they produce (to admire here and here) think I am wrong fine, because they are so different than what I do and because they sharpen my sense of beauty. freiburg they should leave in the coming year actually again, I will certainly be sad.

also caro. because they are exceptionally loyal, attentive, caring soul is, enthusiastic and inspiring, intense, because if it is with her, always has the feeling that it really is a eye with all of them, even if the lunch break usually take ours, they promptly returned to the editorial staff must be and I know that it has before and after at least a thousand other things on my mind. because it is caropedia caroakel and because it's fun, share their joy and live on her share. because they melons for me through half the city with ... and all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment