Thursday, December 23, 2010

Can You Get A Skin Tag On Labia

new name.

[December 23 - New Name Let's meet again, for the first time If you could introduce yourself to strangers by another name for just one day, what would it be and why?]

hello, I am ella.

ella is the name that gave me a small part of my uni-missed friends and since then the page on one of my friends kept universe has and spread further and further. ella I like better than eva, eva because I never liked it and because I this old name recalls a time that I am happy to have behind me and a person that I am happy to have, so no more. I wiped off much overcome, go, leave in the last years and include my new last name is one of many symbols of this. if it were so easy to make change his first name, then I would pull even considered. but somehow it is then okay again to stay for eva people who have just met me with the name and have still remained with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment