Saturday, February 26, 2011

Complete Community Hours Reference Letter

I'm Back ...... or so!

First a huge thank you to you that you have so many follow my blog although I have blogged not the last few weeks * thank cuddly *!

Actually, I'm indeed a New Layout announced, I really want to have long again blogging and actually been around forever I will once again a makeup tutorial ..... actually do. But I have never come about. Time to blog I've unfortunately only accessible on weekends and the last few weekends were totally booked. "With what?", You ask now safe. Well, want to / I will not say too much, because I'm still not arrived at the destination. I also know not whether I will ever arrive at that goal but if I am, I blog 100% sure about it, I promise (well, what could it be, I'm sure now you made curious * lol *) !!

As a little distraction and compensation I have you here now equal 3 AMU's and I hope you like them:



Sunday and if we already are on the subject make-up are: As you might know, I am a huge big fan Gyaru and try to make up me again and again. There are many great tutorials in the magazines but last I came across quite a look of, hmmm yes but now see yourself:


seeing the eyes not very creepy from? And the mouth looks a bit funny. Since I prefer something more like:


What do you think of for so Gyaru the make-up. You find them sweet or totally exaggerated with false eyelashes and the Circle Lenses?

0 comments:

Post a Comment