Thursday, February 3, 2011

Custom Lacrosse Head Stringing

wool-mail

wool-mail from the most beautiful varieties can reach me by Annette .
was all wrapped up as full of love ....
... and then there was a lot to light.
handgesiedet soap, four times, and two beautiful strands of wool.

Filigree lemon in dark purple and alpaca wool in fine stock rose gray, really wonderful blend the two together colors.

Furthermore, in the package a coiled coil alpaca wool was lime green. This leads me to knit a scarf for Annette. The purple and gray wool and the soaps are the exchange in return.

The Alpaca yarn is very soft and is caught by me with needle No. 4 ... everything is still a secret.

Dear Annette thank you so much for your beautiful package. I am happy about the looooong wool and soap! ... and hope that you will like the cloth.

I wish Have a nice weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment