Sunday, February 6, 2011

What Is The Best Group Fitness Certification

Floral

flowered fabrics are just right for the dreary winter weather that can not decide between drizzle, fog, clouds and occasional sun can cast ....
For my niece I made a dress.
red flowers' Cord fabric, jeans and red bias binding, white rickrack and the cut " favorite dress " are the ingredients for this dress. are buttons, zipper and other technical sewing challenges, not here. Only the sewing the bias tape at the armhole needs a quiet Hand.

The dress fits my niece and will continue to do, when to get a few inches in length and width ;-)




addition to the Gretelies I "little sisters" called "mini- Gretelies " sewn. It is a smaller version of the make-up bag in the still quite fit ....


The pockets are lined with cheerful fabric and closed with a zipper. Sew the zipper has worked better than first adopted.
News is my sewing machine out of action, I hope that it expires at the end of the week again and wegnähen I can do whatever I have already cut.

0 comments:

Post a Comment