Sunday, February 20, 2011

How Long To Use Omeprazole

fleet needles

... fleet currently knitting needles for me ;-) Zopfsocken
Tina is so sweet and swings for me the needles.
did this I sewed her recently, these pockets, one Gretelies and a mini-Gretlies.
time I have brown floral corduroy and cotton fabric in turquoise with white dots used.
nice large and spacious, deposited the turquoise fabric with fleece.

A second mini-Gretelies was still more ...

in organge and gray with a small "buttonhole" ...

or to match the turquoise with a border ....

This Gretelies make any event addicted, I want another and another and another stitch. It is exciting to combine the materials, then determine that the appropriate yarn is not there, or a decorative border would also be nice but ... and so I now have a good overview of the online shops with a sewing ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment