Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Did Teck Deck Live Come Out

Redwood

lucky I got a great package!
Sooo lovingly packaged, veeery gently I opened the box and like first read the letter .... the tension is rising ...
The beautiful package from Susan was beautiful wool, dyed with redwood. It really shines out from the package. 100 gr in bold red, 100% Merino. A total of 700 m, which is a nice cloth for Susan. I'm going to knit for them and am really looking forward to it.

here again more precisely, the great red and so grip the yarn hmmm, a celebration!


The alpaca strand with a little duller shade of red for me, oh, how wonderful, the yarn is a dream .....
a silk scarf dyed with Larkspur and gave a great keyring handmade glass beads, is available here. Wow ... great! I look forward so much about it.

Dear Susan, thank, thank you very much for your great package. I'm very much looking forward to knit for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment