Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hillside Hot Cocoa Walmart

Lime

Lime Green Wool was sent to Annette . It is with great pleasure that I knit her a scarf from it. In this photo the color is well taken.

The cloth is modeled Kouyou knitted. The semi-circular shape and the hole pattern, which Buds and flowers is modeled, I like particularly.
For Annette I started with the larger cloth and modified the manual. After the first 16 rows in the hole pattern I have a lot in stocking stitch, one row of holes and smooth again inserted to the right and thereby increased a total of 64 stitches. Then I knitted the entire Lace-game of the manual.

The facts:

Pattern: Kuoyou
Thread: 100% Alpaca 600m/100gr.
pin: No. 4
consumption: 90 grams, about 540 m.
size: 150 m wide and 78 cm from the center stitch


Together with the cloth bag to a Gretelies Annette has traveled.
black and colorful flower fabric from furniture Sweden I had processed with cotton fabric in soft green with points.

Dear Annette, thank you for the beautiful exchange with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment