Monday, January 10, 2011

Denise Milani Niples Slip

number 1

cloth No. 1 in 2011 is a Marella.
knitted from the unique soft and voluminous lace yarn from Blue Faced Leicester Mrs Where from Po in the color of coral.
Data:
Pattern: Marella by Birgit Freyer
Yarn: Lace Yarn Blue Faced Leicester 800m/100 gr, double entangled
consumption: 90 g and 380 m to
Dimensions: 160 cm wide, 56 inches at the center stitch

Lacemuster This occurs after 211 stitches on the needle before is stockinette stitch. Gains made from the cross-thread, so that you see on Tuchlkörper not cover holes.

Knitting was fast by the hand and the size of the cloth for everyday use is wonderful.

The cloth I knitted for my friend who wants to wear it to the black coat. I hope you like it her.

When walking with a photo insert we encountered a few mallards.

the colors of the males is wonderful to look at. However, I was wondering whether to get the ducks in the snow and ice really cold feet ... brrr .... socks but they would probably benefit little ;-)
***
Recently I Su-Tra the Stylish Blogger Award awarded.
Thank you! I feel honored, especially since I present my blog since the first day in the same outfit. Some of you regularly to decorate, I leave it to the tried and tested and is based on highly recognizable ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment