Sunday, January 16, 2011

How To Make A Plant Replica

this

... It goes with my scarf on the needles.
Only 20 rows, then it's done!
20 series with more than 300 stitches per row, however, are anything other than 20 rows in the collar socks - a few hours it will take another in which my gaze is fixed on the knitting chart ... for better orientation I have marked with a highlighter every second row, because to knit because of a stupid error is as much mesh with no joy ;-)

***
My closing time is not only my knitting needles and wool, I'm testing out little by my sewing machine and try to stick me of embroidery designs.

with fellow funny how this weevil it is really fun, even though sometimes I break a needle embroidery thread as the nasty knot on the base material
zusammenrottet ....


weevils and pure as Frans application ...
... and here is a love-weevil ...

I wish you a kick start to the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment