Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What Wall Color Goes With Red Furniture

Hat Parade

..... last part!

Now I show the last knitting works from the old year, then we can turn to the new things ;-)

For my dearest friend and her friend, there was also something knitted for Christmas.
cap and cowl for Women and a hat for men.

for Mr. Hat with 96 stitches on the needle stop at 3.5 g. I have consumed almost 80th

I find scarves around super nice. I myself wear but no, because I like me nothing over your head ... I have therefore chosen a different cowl victims ;-)


Herrlich is variable and warm as a cowl, and he goes in the tumult of public transport at rush hour is not lost ;-)
knitted from Lana grossa cap with the scarf with needle 3.5 needle 4.5. Consumption of 200 gr


Last part of the hat parade is my hat with purple gradient. Knitting needle with 4.5 and 88 stitches, which were extended after the cuffs to 100 mesh, she was knitting fix. Consumption of 60 grams

0 comments:

Post a Comment