Sunday, January 30, 2011

Interest Letter For A Service Sorority

Shopping

makes nice with shopping bags and so much more fun I have in the past Days in addition to the knitting needles, the needle can glow.
result are two shopping bags with weevils.
The first bag is made of denim. The weevil was sewn with a zigzag stitch, the fabric is fraying over time even further, so it looks nice "used". Two needles are broken off with the sewing - Anfägerfehler, after all, there are extra pins Jean ... woman she must use only ....
Given away I have the bag to a friend, who has once known as "a shopping bag No 1".

a lot bigger and is Stoffmix the second bag.

points and diamonds in line ....

... really spacious .....

and the weevil edged with a decorative stitch.

Whether I give away the bag or keep yourself .... Well I'm thinking about it yet as I've been knitting the next cloth ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment