Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Eat To Make Your Voice Sweet

Sahneschnittchen














Christmas and New Year are over (and also my vacation * Heul *) and gray everyday life has us back in control . But I defend myself vigorously against it and try with the Pic to you least until (the female Part of my readers) the days something to sweeten !

Well, actually I can not draw men, actually ....
I prefer but the series Cowboy Bebop , Samurai Champloo and Ergo Proxy simply too tight, as I am longer could resist it, bring the principal male character once on paper (uh, makes sense of the phrase now?) Now I've discovered that it can still be fun to draw male figures without clothes. I need only Just a little longer than in female charas, for the drool from time to time must be wiped away (* ≧ ▽ ≦ ) (Yes, I am still with my 24 years on Anime-Boys and expectant is probably also done as an old granny) .

enjoys in the sense of the "hot" Slide Show:
And here are a few questions which I would be interested on the three "slices"

Do you know the 3 animes or the three figures of all time?
And if you know how you can find the series?
What is your favorite sweeps and, most important of which
Which is my favorite Chara? Well, who finds out?

0 comments:

Post a Comment