Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How To Get A Bikini On Poptropica

The question Gretelies

my sewing machine and my recently fast-growing natural gas deposits I have coaxed two Gretelies . The pocket bag I have only 30 cm high, 36 cm high instead of sewn.
Which is better? Dark gray with white flowers or natural gray with flowers ... hmmm ... a real Gretchen question ;-)
have a nice inside both pockets, so that woman on your mood, the bag can turn to for stylish shopping ...

... here a little closer ...


The first results of my Nähhobbies gave me a clear TO:
If women spend EUR 10 for wool, it can deal to up to 20 hours (socks with pattern or a small towel) when the woman is but 10 EUR invested in substance, they are processed in three hours (sew a Gretelies )
... to fill the remaining 17 hours of free time, they should take wool and knit Stinos, otherwise it's really on the money bag ;-)
... is very pleased, however, if worn a lovely walk Gretelies-pocket ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment