Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Go Kart With Motorcycle Transmission

filigree

delicate yet rich is sheet 2 of 2011.
I've knit the cloth Filigrano, a design of the wool-like.
The entire cloth is patterned, first in diamond strips me exceptionally well-liked and then elaborate with lace. Beginners I would not recommend the cloth, but he who seeks a knitting challenge is right here. Woman has been quite good care to all sample reports and knitting operations we spending account with frequent change of direction decreases. It can be quite wonderful the stress of everyday routine, it is simply no room in my head for this ;-)

I've knit the cloth for Julia to me in exchange for it sent hand-spun wool and a surprise line sock yarn added. The "exchange prey" I will show later, has to cuddle with me really, before I share with you here ;-)


My colleague Petra was kind enough to work as a cloth model. Thank you for this!


The data on the cloth:
Yarn: 1 strand Merino, cashmere, silk thread and a ggh Kid Melange
color: light gray
pin: No. 5
Height: 190 cm wide and 1 m at the center stitch
consumption: 700 m here corresponds to 170 gr


The instructions are a quantity of yarn was 600 m. Good thing I have not bought at kapp. My cloth is also a good deal has increased, as indicated in the instructions.
on the double-and triple-envelopes in the last pattern row I did not and they simply worked - Sooo big holes I do not like.

Julia has received the towel now and very happy about it.
This is how fun swap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment